Dairy farm worker
New World Dairy Inc based in 748B Maidstone Rd, St. David’s, NL A0N 1X0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be expected to work in various shifts.
Employer Name: New World Dairy Inc
Position: Dairy farm worker
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $14.68 hourly 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 748B Maidstone Rd, St. David’s, NL A0N 1X0
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate will have to milk cows.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be able to recognise similarities and differences between sounds.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.