Customer service representative – call centre
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service representative – call centre who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Evening. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Position: Customer service representative – call centre
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON; Remote work available
- The candidate will be expected to access and process data.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate will have to sell merchandise.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan, and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.