Bank of Montreal has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of customer service representative. Candidates will have to identify customer needs and initiate referrals to BMO colleagues. Candidates will have to support customer requests for banking services handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch. Registration for his post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Bank of Montreal
Position: Customer Service Representative
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.38 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Port Alberni, Johnston Road, Unit 130, Canada
- Candidates will have to welcome customers warmly and meet their banking services and transactional needs.
- They’re appointed to offer advice and guidance in available digital and self-serve options to make it easy.
- Candidates will have to contribute to meeting branch business results and the customer experience.
- Candidates will also have to support operational activities, manage load and reconcile cash transactions between various branches.
- Candidates will have to organize work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Candidates must have high-level knowledge of personal, commercial and partner offers.
- Candidates must attain high skills at healing people who don’t find digital applications intuitive to gain confidence and understand their benefits.
- Candidates must attain strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connection with customers.
- Candidates must attain basic knowledge learned on the job.
- Candidates must attain superb verbal & written communication skills.
- Candidates must attain superb organizational skills.
- Candidates must have a passionate commitment to helping customers.
- The candidate will get a highly competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility at this post.
- Candidates will also get bonuses and promotions from time to time.
- Insurance benefits are also provided.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to fill out the application form with the below-discussed link. They just need to click on the link and let the application form open on your screen.