Customer service clerk
East Van Graphics based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work from 09:00 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.
Employer Name: East Van Graphics
Position: Customer service clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate will be expected to access and process data.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate will be expected to set up billing for services.
- The candidate must make arrangements for refunds and credits.
- The candidate must explain the type and cost of services provided.
- The candidate will be required to issue receipts and other forms.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general office duties.
- The candidate will be expected to accept payments.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience in accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work in the private sector and in a retail/wholesale establishment/distribution center.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in accounting software.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and On-site amenities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples