Humphry Inn & Suites based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service agent who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Humphry Inn & Suites
Position: Customer service agent
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate will be expected to set up billing for services.
- The candidate must make arrangements for refunds and credits.
- The candidate must explain the type and cost of services provided.
- The candidate will be expected to keep records and statistics.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving and logging complaints.
- The candidate will be expected to accept payments.
- The candidate will be required to sell merchandise.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.