UBC has announced a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of CSFS Site Services Coordinator. Comprehending the duties and responsibilities and giving their best effort is a necessary requirement for candidates. They will support the administration of land-based research, teaching, and community projects, including project intake, site allocation, communication with project leaders, services tracking, invoicing, project renewals, and project wrap-up.
Employer Name: UBC
Position: CSFS Site Services Coordinator
Salary: $4,085.00 – $4,190.00 CAD Monthly
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: UBC Vancouver Campus
- Candidates will provide support to the various CSFS at UBC Farm programs by coordinating the online booking systems.
- They are responsible for arranging catering, AV set up, booking facilities for internal events, and applying for internal UBC approvals.
- They have to support internal communications and flow of information between site participants.
- They will look into health and safety issues, weekly site activity notices, site updates at monthly staff meetings, etc.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a post-secondary degree in a relevant discipline.
- They should gain experience working within a large public-sector organisation (i.e. a university or government organisation) is an asset.
- They have to possess excellent ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing and via electronic media.
- Candidates must have the ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- They need to possess the ability to maintain accuracy and high attention to detail.
- They ought to have the capability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- They must have the ability to focus and work effectively in a busy shared-office environment.
- Candidates will acquire generous employee discounts.
- They will get flexible working hours.
- They will obtain Life Insurance.
- They will acquire a pleasant working environment.
How to apply
To apply for the CSFS Site Services Coordinator, candidates who have an interest are encouraged to ensure their eligibility and provide accurate, truthful information during the registration process. Information can be submitted by clicking on the link provided. The registration process is currently open, and we recommend applying as soon as possible.