Pro-Touch Dental Lab Inc. based in Sarnia, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Crown and bridge dental technician who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Pro-Touch Dental Lab Inc.
Position: Crown and bridge dental technician
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 hourly for 37 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Sarnia, ON
- The candidate will be required to cast gold or metal alloys for bridges and denture bases.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a 1 year to 2 year programme or equivalent experience in Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an independently owned business.
Experience and Specialization
Technical Expertise (dental)
- The candidate should be technically proficient in waxing, casting, and polishing.
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be skilled in crowns and bridges, as well as ceramic or porcelain application.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate should have their Immunization records.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.