Kootenay Savings Credit Union based in 1199 Cedar Avenue, Trail, BC V1R 4B8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Credit union teller who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job.
Employer Name: Kootenay Savings Credit Union
Position: Credit union teller
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $25.41 hourly for 1 to 36 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: 1199 Cedar Avenue, Trail, BC V1R 4B8
- The candidate will be required to balance daily transactions.
- The candidate will be in charge of processing banking transactions.
- The candidate must promote financial products and services.
- The candidate must store, update, and retrieve financial data.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to inquiries and resolve problems or discrepancies regarding customer accounts.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a credit union.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Windows, a currency counting machine, the Internet, and Microsoft Outlook.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough credit and criminal record check.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- In addition to the financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive a wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.