LAKE VIEW CREDIT UNION based in Dawson Creek, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Credit union teller who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: LAKE VIEW CREDIT UNION
Position: Credit union teller
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $3,893 monthly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Dawson Creek, BC
- The candidate will be required to balance daily transactions.
- The candidate must open and close personal and commercial accounts.
- The candidate must process banking transactions.
- The candidate must promote financial products and services.
- The candidate must store, update, and retrieve financial data.
- The candidate will be responsible for responding to inquiries and resolving problems or discrepancies with customers’ accounts.
- The candidate must obtain and process information needed to provide services, such as opening accounts and savings plans and purchasing bonds.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a credit union.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough credit and criminal record check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.