IEC Mortgage and Finance based in 10 Macey Ave suite 416, Scarborough, ON M1L 4R4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mortgage broker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: IEC Mortgage and Finance
Position: Mortgage broker
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: 80% commission per sale
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time
Location: 10 Macey Ave suite 416, Scarborough, ON M1L 4R4; Remote work available
- The candidate must identify the financial goals and objectives of the clients.
- The candidate will be required to examine the financial records of clients.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating financial plans for clients.
- The candidate will be expected to make recommendations on cash management, insurance, investment planning, retirement planning, and estate planning.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate mortgage loans and submit mortgage applications on behalf of the client to lenders or lending institutions.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have completed the Association of Mortgage Brokers Course and hold a Mortgage Broker Provincial Licence.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be expected to work in a brokerage firm.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about mortgage brokerage.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be eligible for professional liability insurance.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Commission.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Proof of student enrollment
- Reference number- IEC2023-001