DREAM HOUSE DRYWALL INC based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: DREAM HOUSE DRYWALL INC
Position: Construction worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be required to assist in the framing of houses, the erection of walls, and the construction of roofs.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work underground.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be willing to work in hazardous conditions.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty, cold/refrigerated and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a remote and rural area.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.