Greenbrier Landscaping Inc. based in Ayr, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Construction worker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Greenbrier Landscaping Inc.
Position: Construction worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Ayr, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate must level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate must cut grass.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must work for a lawn care company.
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
- The candidate must have prior work experience in horticulture and/or gardening.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
519-632-1175 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM