Stubbe’s Workforce based in Harley, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Overtime and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Stubbe’s Workforce
Position: Construction worker
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $22.05 to $31.10 hourly (to be negotiated) 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Harley, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing traffic near construction sites.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate must replace faulty components.
- The candidate must perform general labour duties.
- The candidate must measure and mark installation guidelines.
- The candidate must erect and dismantle scaffolds and other platforms.
- The candidate must determine layout and installation procedures.
- The candidate must repair or replace interior components.
- The candidate must install fabricated components in the final product.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to lift more than 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in installing structural and architectural pre-cast concrete components.
- The candidate must be willing to travel overnight.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate does not have access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter