2565732 Ontario Inc based in Breslau, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: 2565732 Ontario Inc
Position: Construction worker
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $26.06 to $35.00 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Breslau, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate must level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to pave and rake asphalt.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing traffic near construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with bobcats, carriage grease machines, concrete vibrators, screeds, reciprocating saws, circular saws, concrete saws, mortar and concrete mixers, grinding machines, jackhammers, drills, small front end loaders, compactors, and sledgehammers.
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of driveways, residential, sidewalks and curbs.
Security and safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have their own hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, and gloves.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.