Boss Coatings based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the morning shift.
Employer Name: Boss Coatings
Position: Construction manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $44.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Budgetary responsibility: 0 – $100,000
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit budget estimates for construction projects.
- The candidate will be responsible for hiring and supervising subcontractors.
- The candidate must plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones, as well as monitor progress.
- The candidate will be required to prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements.
- The candidate will be expected to develop and implement quality control policies and procedures.
- The candidate must be able to read blueprints, schematics, and drawings.
- The candidate will be responsible for selecting trade subcontractors and coordinating their activities.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and manage budgets.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing the purchase of building materials and the acquisition of land.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the analysis of data and information.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate will be required to work in commercial and/or industrial construction, industrial construction, and residential construction.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Word.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
6355 166th Street
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- BossCoatings