Willow Haven Homes based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer and helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during flexible hours.
Employer Name: Willow Haven Homes
Position: Construction labourer and helper
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $29.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate will be expected to help with rock drilling and blasting on construction sites.
- The candidate will be expected to help with house framing, wall construction, and roof construction.
- The candidate must level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to pave and rake asphalt.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the demolition of buildings.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing traffic near construction sites.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Unit 210 6424 36 Street NE