BZ Concrete Ltd based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: BZ Concrete Ltd
Position: Construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate will be expected to help with house framing, wall construction, and roof construction.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the demolition of buildings.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of industrial, commercial, institutional, and residential buildings.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.