Sous-Sol Confort Inc./ Fissure Pro-Expert Inc. based in Laval, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Sous-Sol Confort Inc./ Fissure Pro-Expert Inc.
Position: Construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.00 hourly / 30 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Laval, QC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be capable of erecting and dismantling concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate must assist in the demolition of buildings.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out routine maintenance tasks.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an urban area.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating mortar and concrete mixers, torches and hand tools.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate does not have access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.