Emerald Builders based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Emerald Builders
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.25 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to help with rock drilling and blasting on construction sites.
- The candidate will be expected to help with house framing, wall construction, and roof construction.
- The candidate must level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out routine maintenance tasks.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.