Pick Up Construction Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Construction helper has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Pick Up Construction Ltd.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly / 32 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.