Canada Post is welcoming new faces for work in Canada Post as a Letter carrier- Delivery agent. Candidates who have a good working experience in delivery work and are interested to join Canada post should apply for this post. The final selection of candidates is done based on the working experience and skills of candidates.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Letter Carrier – Delivery Agent and Postal Clerk
No. Of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.68 per hour
Employment type: On-Call
Location: Victoriaville, Canada
- The day of candidates will start in the depot with the work of sorting and preparing the day’s deliveries.
- After selecting the packages, the candidate loads into the postal vehicle.
- Candidates will have to spend most of the day outside by completing deliveries.
- Return to the vehicle to unload the day’s incoming mail and packages for later delivery.
- Candidates must know about all the types of work working as a delivery partner.
- Candidates must know the operations of material handling equipment.
- Candidates will have to receive and accept mail items.
- Candidates will know about completing reports and documentation.
- Candidates must have the capacity to lift 50 lbs of weight.
- Candidates should have engaged in any criminal record. A police verification will also be done of the candidate.
- Candidates will have to work in any weather condition.
- The candidate will also have to ensure his availability on-call every time.
- The pay scales are impressive.
- The candidate’s complement to complimcomplementup-up routine check-up-up ups ability is available.
- Independent working.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are experienced delivery agents should apply for this job. This is a great opportunity to move forward. If you’re interested in this job and wanna apply then use the link below:-