DAWN TO DUST FRAMING AND CONSTRUCTION Ltd. based in Chilliwack, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: DAWN TO DUST FRAMING AND CONSTRUCTION Ltd.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 to 70 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Chilliwack, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be willing to work in hazardous conditions.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of industrial, commercial, and institutional buildings.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract).
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- The candidate must be willing to travel overnight.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples