Aramco Development LTD. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Aramco Development LTD.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $21.00 hourly / 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out routine maintenance tasks.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate must work in an urban area.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.