Sunridge Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Sunridge Ltd.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $23.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be expected to help with rock drilling and blasting on construction sites.
- The candidate will be expected to help with house framing, wall construction, and roof construction.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.