12471299 Canada Inc. based in Swan River, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: 12471299 Canada Inc.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Swan River, MB
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate will be required to scan items.
- The candidate must compute the total payment for the goods or services required.
- The candidate will have to accept payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be expected to calculate daily/shift payments and reconcile them with total sales.
- The candidate will be in charge of suggestive selling.
- The candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and cleaning the counter area.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate will be required to accept reservations or take-out orders.
- The candidate will be required to wrap or place merchandise in bags.
- The candidate will be required to weigh produce and bulk foods.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate must calculate foreign currency exchange rates.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor all entrances and exits and to request proof of payment as needed.
- The candidate will be required to participate in promotional activities.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
- In addition to the Long Term Benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, On-site recreation and activities and Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- 001
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Copy of latest school transcript