Guy LeBlanc Enterprises (1984) Limited based in Truro, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cloth sorter who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning.
Employer Name: Guy LeBlanc Enterprises (1984) Limited
Position: Cloth sorter
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.75 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Truro, NS
- The candidate will be required to examine fabric or products for quality standards compliance.
- The candidate will have to grade products.
- The candidate will be required to sort products based on style, colour, size, length, or other criteria.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must have a positive attitude.
- The candidate will be required to work in a clothing store.
Experience and specialization
Textile Products for Inspection, Grading or Sampling
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about fabric and textile products.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
38 Meadow Drive
B2N 1K8 Between 09:00 AM and 09:00 PM