North Shore Home Services Ltd. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, window who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: North Shore Home Services Ltd.
Position: Cleaner, window
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Delta, BC
- The candidate must be able to operate cleaning machines.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to lift weights of up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs) and 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with chemical cleaning equipment, industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers, power tools, pressure cleaners and pressure washers.
- The candidate must have prior experience cleaning windows.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough Driver’s Licence Validity Check, Driving Record Check (abstract), and Criminal Record Check.
- The employer will provide the candidate with a vehicle.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive a Bonus, Gasoline paid, and Mileage paid.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, On-site amenities and Employer-provided transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience