ORLEANS BOAT WORLD based in Ottawa, ON is looking suitable applicants for the position of Cleaner, Vehicle who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Our goal is to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Our dedication and upbeat attitude will allow our clients to unwind and escape the stresses of everyday life while creating memories that will last a lifetime. Orléans Boat World & Sports and its employees are dedicated to providing excellent customer service both during and after the sale. This has been and will continue to be the foundation of our development and success. Before the point of sale, our relationship with our customers begins. In addition to our highly knowledgeable staff and certified technicians, we have some of the most up-to-date computer technology and hardware to meet all of your boating needs.
We have been in business since 2007 and are pleased to offer the following brands: MasterCraft Boats, Ranger Boats, Legend Boats, Monterey Boats, Bennington Pontoons, Kawasaki, Mercury, BRP Evinrude, and Tracker Off-Road ATVs and UTVs. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend
Employer Name: ORLEANS BOAT WORLD
Position: Cleaner, Vehicle
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Ottawa, ON
Program title: Jobs for Ukraine
Program description: This employer wishes to provide employment opportunities to Ukrainian nationals in Canada.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be authentic.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have the ability to adapt to changing schedules.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques.
- The candidate should have good reading skills for following instructions
- The candidate must be able to use their own initiative
- The candidate should have ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should have the ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be well-versed in health and safety regulations.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and capable of identifying and completing necessary tasks without direct supervision.
- The candidate should be well-versed in cleaning chemicals, as well as proper storage and disposal methods.
- The candidate must be able to operate heavy cleaning equipment and machinery.
- The candidate will be required to use cleaning agents to remove stains from the interiors of vehicles.
- The candidate must inspect parts, equipment, and vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
- The candidate will be required to power wash the bottoms of boats.
- Prior to departure, the candidate will be expected to stock the boats with the necessary supplies.
- The candidate will be required to provide feedback on any deficiencies discovered during the onboarding process.
- The candidate will be required to check all garbage cans and empty them as needed.
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, vacuum, and mop both inside and outside.
- The candidate must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
- The candidate will be required to inform authorities of any accidents that may occur during the course of cleaning.
- The candidate should ensure in protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies
- The candidate would be responsible for maintaining a safe and tidy environment while also paying attention to clients or service users’ wishes.
- The candidate will be required to perform and track routine inspection
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work in sitting, standing and walking position for long hours.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate will be expected to perform deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks.
- The selected candidates would be provided health and other long term benefits.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidates would get Health care plan
- In addition to the above mentioned health benefits the selected candidates would get few other benefits in the form of free parking space
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
613-830-7576 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM