PRODUITS ALIMENTAIRES VIAU INC. based in Laval, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, plant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work the night shift (22:00 to 06:30)
Employer Name: PRODUITS ALIMENTAIRES VIAU INC.
Position: Cleaner, plant
No. of vacancies: 30
Salary: $20.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Laval, QC
- The candidate will be expected to work with little supervision.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate must have a secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in a factory, plant, industrial facility, or establishment.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate should have prior experience with pressure cleaners.
- The candidate should be familiar with industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers and steam cleaners.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.