West Coast Floor Maintenance Ltd. based in 849 Stirling Avenue, Nanaimo, BC V9R 5P1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, light duty who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: West Coast Floor Maintenance Ltd.
Position: Cleaner, light duty
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 849 Stirling Avenue, Nanaimo, BC V9R 5P1
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
849 Stirling Avenue