Jeremy & Joel Holdings Inc based in Charlottetown, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Jeremy & Joel Holdings Inc
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.00 to $16.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Charlottetown, PE
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations.
- The candidate will be required to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating the flow of information.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with database software, MS Word, and Quick Books.
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about correspondence and invoices.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.