Cleaner, heavy duty
Andorra Building Maintenance Ltd based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, heavy duty who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, 23:30 to 06:30.
Employer Name: Andorra Building Maintenance Ltd
Position: Cleaner, heavy duty
No. of vacancies: 11
Salary: $15.75 to $18.00 hourly for 36 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate must sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, floors, and stairs.
- The candidate will be expected to use industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris, and other waste.
- The candidate must empty trash cans and other waste containers.
- The candidate must clean windows, interior walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be required to contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct safety and security checks.
- The candidate must clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures.
- The candidate will be expected to work with little supervision.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must have a WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must work in an apartment/condominium complex, a motel, an office building, a commercial building, a recreational facility/institution, and a hotel, motel, or resort.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a remote location.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience operating industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers, carpet cleaning machines, polishing machines, waxing machines, steam cleaners, and upholstery cleaning equipment.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
46 chauncey avenue
46 chauncey avenue
M8Z 2Z4 Between 09:30 AM and 04:30 PM
416-537-7772 extension 3 Between 09:30 AM and 04:30 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 2022-ABM-JBGC