Cleaner, heavy duty
Bear Cleaners & Supply based in St. John’s, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, heavy duty who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: Bear Cleaners & Supply
Position: Cleaner, heavy duty
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.75 to $16.75 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: St. John’s, NL
- The candidate must sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, floors, and stairs.
- The candidate will be expected to use industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris, and other waste.
- The candidate must empty trash cans and other waste containers.
- The candidate must clean windows, interior walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct safety and security checks.
- The candidate must move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate must clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures.
- The candidate will be expected to work with little supervision.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in an apartment/condominium complex, an office building, a commercial building, an industrial facility or establishment, a recreational facility/institution, a health care institution, facility, or clinic, and a private residence.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience operating industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers, carpet cleaning machines, polishing machines, waxing machines, security systems, and upholstery cleaning equipment.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Commission and Mileage Paid.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.