Ejeodamen Aire based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night and Morning. The position of Child caregiver – private home has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Ejeodamen Aire
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be expected to keep the home safe and healthy.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate must prepare and serve healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work at the employer’s residence.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be provided with room and board.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and care for a multi-age group of children.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must provide valid reference information.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will receive Free parking, On-site housing options, and Employer-provided transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter