Johanna based in Francis Avenue and Pandosy Street, Kelowna, BC V1Y 5G6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child care provider – private home who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Johanna
Position: Child care provider – private home
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Francis Avenue and Pandosy Street, Kelowna, BC V1Y 5G6
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.