Transvol ltée based in Saint-Charles-de-Bellechasse, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chicken catcher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Transvol ltée
Position: Chicken catcher
No. of vacancies: 50
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 32 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Saint-Charles-de-Bellechasse, QC
- The candidate will be responsible for animal health monitoring.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and hot conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial Benefits, the selected candidate will receive a bonus as well as compensation for piece work.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
418-882-6675 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM