MMR Consulting Inc. based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chemical technologist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: MMR Consulting Inc.
Position: Chemical technologist
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $95,000 annually / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Woodbridge, ON
- The candidate must assist in setting up and conducting chemical experiments.
- The candidate must be able to use and maintain laboratory tools and equipment, as well as make reagents, reagent solutions, and sample formulations.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the development and conduct of sampling and analysis
- The candidate will be required to assist in developing standards and measures related to health and safety
- The candidate will be responsible for developing chemical engineering processes, studies of chemical engineering procurement, construction, inspection, and maintenance.
- The candidate will be responsible for compiling records and interpreting experimental or analytical results
- The candidate will be required to assist in the design and fabrication of experimental apparatus.
- The candidate must develop and conduct programs for sampling and analysis.
- The candidate must set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
- The candidate needs to have experience in quality assurance and control
Type of industry experience
- The candidate must have prior experience in the pharmaceutical and medicine industries.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable in biochemistry and chemical engineering.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.