Little Brown Cow based in Mount Pleasant, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cheese factory worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Little Brown Cow
Position: Cheese factory worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 to 55 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mount Pleasant, ON
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about food safety and handling.
- The candidate must transport raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials.
- The candidate must measure and dump ingredients into the hoppers of mixing and grinding machines.
- The candidate will be required to manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- The candidate will be responsible for feeding and unloading processing machines.
- The candidate must inspect products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot, cold/refrigerated and wet/damp conditions.
- The candidate must work in the dairy industry.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Parking will be provided for the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 2438446
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience