Scotia Tower Dental Group based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Certified dental assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Scotia Tower Dental Group
Position: Certified dental assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 24 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Vancouver, BC; Remote work available
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive On-site amenities and Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter