Elskamp Farms based in NW-22-14-3W, Woodlands, MB R0C 3H0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cattle herdsperson who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Elskamp Farms
Position: Cattle herdsperson
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: NW-22-14-3W, Woodlands, MB R0C 3H0
- The candidate will have to feed inventory.
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring animal health.
- The candidate will be expected to create a feeding programme.
- The candidate must be able to recognise and treat certain livestock health issues.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general farm duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.