McKenzie Mini Mart based in 2155 Mckenzie Road, Abbotsford, BC V2S 3Z9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier, customer service who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: McKenzie Mini Mart
Position: Cashier, customer service
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2155 Mckenzie Road, Abbotsford, BC V2S 3Z9
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate will be required to scan items.
- The candidate must compute the total payment for the goods or services required.
- The candidate will have to accept payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be expected to calculate daily/shift payments and reconcile them with total sales.
- The candidate will be in charge of suggestive selling.
- The candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and cleaning the counter area.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate will be required to wrap or place merchandise in bags.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor all entrances and exits and to request proof of payment as needed.
- The candidate will be required to verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol, or tobacco products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.