1786662 Alberta Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Cashier has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 1786662 Alberta Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate must scan items.
- The candidate will have to accept payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be expected to calculate daily/shift payments and reconcile them with total sales.
- The candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and cleaning the counter area.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate will be expected to wrap or place merchandise in bags.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to assist customers with self-checkout.
- The candidate will be required to verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol, or tobacco products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skill.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a wholesale establishment/store.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about Electronic cash registers, Interac machines, and Price scanners.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.