Bulk Barn Foods Limited based in Yarmouth, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Bulk Barn Foods Limited
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $13.35 hourly for 12 to 25 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Yarmouth, NS
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate will be required to scan items.
- The candidate will have to accept payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and cleaning the counter area.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate will be required to wrap or place merchandise in bags.
- The candidate will be required to weigh produce and bulk foods.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a supermarket/grocery store and in the retail industry.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about electronic cash registers, Interac machines, and price scanners.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.