Denman Street restaurant corp based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: Denman Street restaurant corp
No. of vacancies: 8
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate will be required to process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate will be required to scan items.
- The candidate must compute the total payment for the goods or services required.
- The candidate will be in charge of accepting payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be in charge of stocking shelves and cleaning the counter area.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate will be required to wrap or place merchandise in bags.
- The candidate will be required to provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to help customers with self-service checkout.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor all entrances and exits and to request proof of payment as needed.
- The candidate will be required to participate in promotional activities.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with electronic cash registers, Interac machines, price scanners, and computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
7488 King George BLVD suite 660
V3W 0H9 Between 01:00 PM and 06:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter