Loblow has released a job notification in which all candidates are invited for the post of Cashier Part Time Clerk Day. interested candidates are requested to check out all the information and follow the registration process to register themselves. They handle cash and credit card transactions and also keep the register area neat and stocked with essential supplies. They also assist customers with general inquiries and maintain a positive environment in the store.
Employer Name: Loblaw
Position: Cashier Part Time Clerk Day
Salary: $25,397-$33,648 per year
Employment Type: Part time
Location: 12 St Clair Ave E, Toronto, ON
- All candidates will Provide great customer service.
- They will scan products and process customer transactions accurately.
- Candidates will connect with customers through delightful conversations and efficient transactions to create a memorable in-store shopping experience.
- No previous experience is required for candidates.
- Company provides you with training to set you up for success.
- However candidates must have flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, and weekends.
- They also must be a team player with good communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to move 25lbs and remain in a stationary or standing position for entire shifts.
- They also must have the ability to maintain a positive environment in the store.
- The company offers colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits to their candidate.
How to apply
If all candidates are unsure whether every requirement matches and if they are also interested in the post of Cashier Part Time Clerk Day kindly request it to click the link which is given below in register themselves. They are also requested to attach their accurate information or resume in the process of registration. The registration procedure has already started.