Stint Construction Ltd based in Nanaimo, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Stint Construction Ltd
Position: Carpenter helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.44 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Nanaimo, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1938 Northfield Road suite 1