City of Edmonton company has recently released a job notification where they are looking for candidates for the position of Carpenter. They will build and repair cupboards, cabinets, and a variety of custom millwork. They will also utilise technology to obtain work order information and record work. They will also move and install walls, replace ceilings and floors and repair roofs. All interested candidates are sincerely invited for this job. Candidates are requested to do research about the company and position before applying.
Employer Name: City of Edmonton
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $41.471 per hour
Employment Type: Temporary Full-time
- All candidates have to repair, replace and perform preventative maintenance to structural and architectural building components.
- They also have to adhere to occupational health, safety and environmental standards and procedures.
- In this position they also have to understand, communicate, read and write English at a level needed to meet job-related tasks.
- Candidates will provide construction and renovation services and expertise.
- All candidates must have certified Journeyman in the trade of Carpenter.
- They must have experience in active employment as a Journeyman Carpenter for the past 5 years.
- Commitment to continual learning, teamwork and also providing excellent customer service would be an asset.
- All candidates have to perform the physical demands of the position.
- They also have to be capable of passing a job-related physical abilities evaluation.
- All applicants are also requested to have a valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s licence for this position.
- The City of Edmonton company will give a good annual package to their colleagues.
- Candidates will get paid off for sick leave and also for holidays.
How to apply
All the candidates who have checked all the eligibility criteria already and are also interested in the post of Carpenter are genuinely requested to click the following link which has already been given below to register themselves. Follow the instructions to register with accurate details. Before submit make sure you have reviewed your application once.