River Guard Construction Ltd. based in 4550 202 Street, Langley, BC V3A 6M7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Carpenter has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: River Guard Construction Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $30.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4550 202 Street, Langley, BC V3A 6M7
- The candidate must read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches in order to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- The candidate must measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- The candidate will be expected to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, and erect walls and roof systems.
- The candidate must fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, and hardware.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise other employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.