CALGARY PRODUCE MARKET based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Butcher, retail who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: CALGARY PRODUCE MARKET
Position: Butcher, retail
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must cut, trim, and prepare standard cuts of meat.
- The candidate must remove the bones from the meat.
- The candidate will have to cut poultry into pieces.
- The candidate will have to grind meats.
- The candidate must prepare special displays of meats, poultry, and fish products.
- The candidate must shape, lace, and tie roasts, other meats, poultry, and seafood.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in the supermarket and meat department.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.