101217884 saskatchwan ltd based in Ituna, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: 101217884 saskatchwan ltd
Position: Worker, farm
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Ituna, SK
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be required to fertilise and spray crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be required to write basic progress reports on a daily basis.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- Farm operations include oilseed (except soybean) farming, other miscellaneous crop farming, and wheat farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and dusty conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
306-924-0035 Between 10:00 AM and 06:00 PM